Thursday, February 24, 2011

Weekly Photograph


I've been spending a fair amount of time over the last couple of months scanning and editing old pictures from my (and Elizabeth's) childhood. We did this as part of an informal slide-show for the wedding reception, and also just to get some of these old photos archived in a digital format. And then there's been a host of pictures taken at the actual wedding.

As such, I've had pictures on my mind lately. So yesterday I got out the trusty Canon SD1100 point and shoot and looked about the condo for something to take a picture of.

A couple of weeks ago, I had stuck this little koala dude to a lamp in the bedroom. They were part of the wedding favors, many of which ended up clinging to lapels and dresses by the end of the evening. Somehow, it takes on an even funnier vibe in extreme close-up.

1 comment:

Craig said...

Nice shot!

Dad