Curiosity gets the cat, but it gets the dog too. Every year, all-too-curious dogs are bitten by venomous snakes. My miniature dachshund decided to investigate a rattlesnake several years ago on Mother's Day in a small mountain town an hour from the closest veterinarian. After an extremely costly antivenin injection and an overnight stay in an animal hospital, she was back to her normal mischievous self, but the experience is not one I wish to repeat. With a few simple steps, you can protect your dog from snakebites.Read the entire article HERE.
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
How to Protect Your Dog from Snakebites
New article! Enjoy: