Thursday, December 11, 2008

How to Become a Cardiologist

Okay, so I have little desire to become a cardiologist at this point in my career. At one time it was on my list of things to be. Too many impossible-to-read EKGs later, I was done with that idea. (I'm old school with the ECG/EKG issue. Must be my Germanic roots. Kardiogram! Kardiogram!)

Anyhow, here's a recent rant/article on becoming a cardiologist. Help bump it up with some Google-juice and give it a link in you like it. Thanks.
The path to becoming a cardiologist is a long road. It takes many years of training and plenty of focus to become a cardiologist. Cardiologists are highly specialized doctors who focus on the medical treatment of the heart. Although it is difficult and takes a long time to become a cardiologist, it can ultimately be a very rewarding career. This article will outline some of the basic steps you will need to take in becoming a cardiologist.
Read the entire article HERE.

The same article is published on Associated Content HERE.

No comments: