Thursday, November 13, 2008

Moonset in La Jolla



Kobi woke up this morning to the sound of the chirping seagulls. It was 6am, and there was nothing I could do to get her back to sleep. She was bouncing around on the bed, staring at the windows, looking for the birds.

So I got up and took her outside.

Much to my surprise, I saw the most beautiful full moon as it was setting over the ocean. I ran back in and got my little camera. The shots were really hard to take, I couldn't get it to focus on the moon at all. The details on the moon are not in the picture as they were in real life. Still, it was quite dramatic. The camera does a decent job of capturing the moment.

Credit to Kobi for me getting this shot. If she was her usual lazy self, I would have missed it.

1 comment:

Dad said...

Beautiful! Good eye there... :)

Dad