Saturday, November 1, 2008

Dogs and Chocolate

THIS is a timely article on the dangers of feeding chocolate to dogs.

It's interesting that the author states, "While everyone knows chocolate is a no-no for dogs..."

This may be obvious to a vet who takes care of dogs for a living, but I have a feeling it's not quite the common knowledge he believes it to be. Although I've never owned a dog, I'm a big "animal guy" and have been around dogs most of my life. I had no idea this was a bad idea until Elizabeth told me not to feed Kobi chocolate snacks.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Erick
Thank you for your sharing those pretty interesting articles.

I googled for some info. by using terms like "from nurse to doctor", then your sites came out. Have you began your resident training? was that interesting?

I'm a third year nursing student in Brisbane, Australia. I'm a chinese. I'm gonna finish my undergraduate nursing course next year and become an RN. I'd like to become a cardiac surgeon, i know that it'll take me 11-16years, but really really passionate about that.

could you pls contact me by e-mail, i would like to tell you my plans, and i really really need your suggestions.With many thanks.

Lan
lan.wu.cui@gmail.com