Friday, April 4, 2008

Survey finds optimal duration for sex

Yes, this surprises me - but not for the reason you think. It surprises me that someone actually gets paid to study this stuff.

Researchers did a survey to determine the "optimal" duration for intercourse. Can you imagine being a subject in the study? "Hang on honey, I have to start the timer. Ready... GO!"

Anyhow, I guess it shouldn't come as a shock that this would be a popular news story to make the rounds. After all, if it has to do with sex, Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan, or any combination of the three, it's bound to make good reading, right?

If you haven't read the story, here it is on WebMD:

7 - 13 minutes is DESIRABLE


2 comments:

Sarah said...

Can you imagine trying to keep a straight face while reporting this? Put this on Helium! ...although, if you do, I'm sure someone will flag it and I'll have to delete it, but at least it'll be entertaining

jadey said...

Hey there Erich so glad to see you blogging again. I just well I am speechless over this one lol. Interesting read though.