Thursday, April 3, 2008

My Review of the LG Chocolate

I did a review of the LG Chocolate cellphone a while back. I guess someone liked it, as it's gotten on the front page of Helium today. Yippie. Personally, I think the review sort of sucks, but I'm a harsh personal critic.

"If you are looking for a good quality, easy to use cell phone with some nice extra features, look no further than the LG VX8550 Chocolate. The LG Chocolate is offered through Verizon Wireless.

The Chocolate is appropriately named as it is a "candybar" style cell phone. To open it, you simply slide the top half up with your thumb and it reveals a small number pad along the bottom third of the phone. This differs from the popular "flip" style phones which open like a clam shell. I found the Chocolate quite easy to open and close with one hand."


READ THE ENTIRE ARTICLE HERE

No comments: